SUZETTE M. ROBINE, BS., R.Ph., C.Ph.
Fort Myers, Florida
- Registered pharmacist in the States of Florida and Nevada
- Licensed Consultant pharmacist in the State of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Southeastern University of the Health Sciences,
North Miami Beach, FL, June 1993
- Pre-pharmacy studies, Edison Community College, Fort Myers, FL, 1986-1989
- Staff pharmacist at Target Pharmacy, Port Charlotte, FL, 1999-2002.
- Patient counseling
- Drug interactions
- Monitoring of allergies, sensitivities and contraindications
- Third-party billing and intervention
- Staff management, assessment of therapy
- Staff pharmacist, Walgreen's Pharmacy, 1993-1999.
- Degree-related practical experience for 8 months included consulting in nursing homes, hospital internship and externship, home IV health care, retail externship and drug information.
- Walgreen's Pharmacy intern, 1991-1993.
- Southeastern University of the Health Science, College of Pharmacy
- Undergraduate secretary, Office of the Dean.
Interests and Achievements
- Member of the American Pharmaceutical Association (ASP-APhA)
- Member of the Florida Pharmacy Association (FPA)
- Member of the Florida Society of Health System Pharmacists, Gulfcoast Chapter (FSHP)
- Member of Phi Delta Chi Pharmacy Fraternity Alumni
- Member of Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Fraternity
- Best generic efficiency, Target Pharmacy, 1999-2002.
- Pharmacy of the Year, Walgreen's Pharmacy, 1994.
- Received award from ASP-APhA for Outstanding Service and Dedication to the Organization, 1991.
- Member of National Association of Retail Druggists (NARD), 1991-1994.
- Pharmacy Student Government, 1989-1993.